Johns Hopkins 2010

Johns Hopkins 2010

New postby great_googly_moogly on Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm

OK. It's unanimous. The D needs work. Is it scheme? Personnel? Coaching? Offensive turnovers?
"Freshman year is over, Peter."
User avatar
great_googly_moogly
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:06 pm

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby 10stone5 on Mon May 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Well tough to say, but here are some of the incoming freshman for next year as they address those D issues. A couple of these are top 10/20 recruits ---->

Chris Lightner, Calvert Hall, Defense/LSM
Tucker Durkin, La Salle College PA, Defense
Matt Leighty, Nease FL Defense
Pierce Bassett, Brophy Prep AZ, Goalie
10stone5
 
Posts: 2389
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:43 pm
Location: People's Republic ... West

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby Jaysfan9 on Mon May 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Both Lightner and Durkin are big time players. I bet you see at least one of these kids getting TONS of time next year. I would love to Durkin get the nod at starting close D. HE is big, Physical, Fast, and good stick skills. I can see him being a great defenseman for us. Lightner is supposedly the real deal too, good size, fast, and great stick skills. I heard he scored a couple goals last year. Maybe are new LSM? Hopefully Greeley, Ranagan, Poppleton, Winter, and Coppersmith all turn out to be the players they were in High school. All big time offensive threats. Greeley, Ranagan, Poppleton, And Winter are considered among the best out there. Coppersmith can surprise us though. Really athletic, strong, and a great shot on the run. We need Middies next year, and I think these kids can solve the problems! Any thoughts? Anyone know anything about Zach Palmer? The Canadian? I heard he is a really good player, I just don't know anything about him.
To Win, To Win......1, We Want More!
User avatar
Jaysfan9
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby jhu7276 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Jaysfan9 wrote:Both Lightner and Durkin are big time players. I bet you see at least one of these kids getting TONS of time next year. I would love to Durkin get the nod at starting close D. HE is big, Physical, Fast, and good stick skills. I can see him being a great defenseman for us. Lightner is supposedly the real deal too, good size, fast, and great stick skills. I heard he scored a couple goals last year. Maybe are new LSM? Hopefully Greeley, Ranagan, Poppleton, Winter, and Coppersmith all turn out to be the players they were in High school. All big time offensive threats. Greeley, Ranagan, Poppleton, And Winter are considered among the best out there. Coppersmith can surprise us though. Really athletic, strong, and a great shot on the run. We need Middies next year, and I think these kids can solve the problems! Any thoughts? Anyone know anything about Zach Palmer? The Canadian? I heard he is a really good player, I just don't know anything about him.
hahaha...we actually GOT a Canadian?


:wink:
"showoff shown up at showdown"
"It's your attitude not your aptitude that determines your altitude"
(both from fortune cookies)
User avatar
jhu7276
Moderator
 
Posts: 4599
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:05 pm
Location: just outside the City of Bro Love, USA

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby OCanada on Tue May 19, 2009 8:02 am

Next year will be a challenge for Hopkins. Midfield and defense will be major issues. QF could be a challenge next year as the incoming class sorts itself out.

Hopkins D has no one, apparently, that can thrown a clearing pass upfield to a player on the move. Kyle Harrison would stay after practice or go out early and take 200 shots to improve his mechanics. Are the Dmen doing the same kind of thing throwing passes to middies breaking various directions.

The excuse the goalie did not see the ball very well is ok for an isolated game but has become tiresome. Get a goalie who can see the ball. I am getting tired of seeing the goalie pounding his chest and saying my fault after he gives up another goal on a bad pass. All the players are making the effort or they would not be playing but we are talking basics. Maybe it is time to keep a middie back and let him initiate the clears.

The defensive game cost Hopkins about 3 goals a game from poor errors in judgment, passes etc. In the QF that number went way up.
Last edited by OCanada on Tue May 19, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Paul Petrovick December 13, 1983 - April 28, 2012. The last of three news stories over the last 3.5 years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsCStqsV9UA
User avatar
OCanada
 
Posts: 3660
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:15 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby Cyanocitta Cristata on Tue May 19, 2009 8:10 am

The '10 version of Hokins lacrosse will be interesting - probably fun to watch - but ultimately (And it is strange to type this) defense may end the season on a negative note before or at M&T.
The attack of course returns intact and despite the poor performance against UVA they should perform at a similar level. The big question relative to the attack is whether Tom Palasek is in the rotation as a true attackman or they elevate his role as QK says "masquerading as a middie"
Incoming recruits are Matt Palasek, Zach Palmer, and John Kaestner. I would think M. Palasek is a nominee to be the crease/middle man on EMO

1st middie line loses 2 players so who joins Kimmel? I think trying to name names here is almost impossible. I am not sure Hopkins would be comfortable with 2 freshmen on the first middie line but you could convince me that Greeley or Ranagan (boy does he look like an absolute beast on those Yorktown videos) will take one of the slots. If I had to take a guess at the other - it's either Palasek, Burkhart or if they think they can get something out of Rodgers who impressed me offensively in the various scrimmages.

There are a ton of names you can roll out for the second line - Goodrich, Donovan and Chautin will all be juniors and there are a bunch of freshmen. I just hope we can have them be a threat to actually do something.

Defense would appear to have 4 of the 7 pieces set for next year - DeVore, Drenan, Michael and Spaulding. Drenan probably moves up to take the #1 attackman. As to the rest I think they should be huge questionmarks. No fan without insider knowledge knows anything about the 6 long poles recruited this year. Not one played a meaningful minute of lacrosse for Hopkins yet. Lightner and Durkin are Top 20 IL recruits - they also have a Florida defensemen coming in by the name of Leighty from Nease who played wide receiver for their football team (which I understand is well regarded) so maybe he has some speed - who knows. Lots of names to potentially back-up Michael at LSM but again - DiProspero, Harrington, Cote, Blasko etc. if anyone can say whether they can play - again I do not know. I have no idea who will play alongside Spaulding at SSDM. Conor Cassidy is listed as a DM on the roster and freshman recruit McFadden from Chatham is listed as a DM. Whomever the poor child is - he better have a strong constitution because he is going to get attacked.

As to goalie - all I can say is that the position did not play up to expectations this year - in fact far below it. I watched the 1st quarter of the 1/4's on tape and apologies to Rhamel but there is no way either of his 1st quarter goals should have gone. His second goal was a no look pass that was way off the mark. Shamel's first goal would never have gotten by a Burke, Schneider, FIorito etc. either. It was stick side waist high. It was humming no doubt but should have been an easy save - no screen whatsoever. Burke and Bassett HAVE to get a shot at the position.
User avatar
Cyanocitta Cristata
 
Posts: 2320
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:51 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby ohmilax34 on Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 am

Cyanocitta Cristata wrote:
As to goalie - all I can say is that the position did not play up to expectations this year - in fact far below it. I watched the 1st quarter of the 1/4's on tape and apologies to Rhamel but there is no way either of his 1st quarter goals should have gone. His second goal was a no look pass that was way off the mark. Shamel's first goal would never have gotten by a Burke, Schneider, FIorito etc. either. It was stick side waist high. It was humming no doubt but should have been an easy save - no screen whatsoever. Burke and Bassett HAVE to get a shot at the position.


Rhamel's second goal was clearly tipped. It was a pass that was tipped and went in. It's pretty clear on the replay. I don't know why Quint or Dave couldn't pick up on that.
User avatar
ohmilax34
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:03 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby vtd on Tue May 19, 2009 9:26 am

I've got a feeling you will see one or two of the freshmen move to SSDM, maybe Poppleton... how is his athleticism? You also have Swerz who could see time at the second SSDM spot, but he is leadfooted also. Burkhart impressed me the most of all the guys who saw time on the second line this year (except for Palasek), it's a shame we lost him halfway through the season to injury. I think you could potentially see him on the first line.

Greely is the #1 recruit per IL but I've been more impressed with what I have heard/seen in highlights from Ranagan. He has been an absolute beast for Yorktown this year. Hopefully one or both of them can come in and play right away. There is also Lee Coppersmith and Chase Winter who I don't know much about, but Coppersmith is supposedly big and very fast with a good shot on the run. The only highlights I've seen of Coppersmith are from his sophomore year so I'd bet he has filled out some since then, and I've barely seen anything on Chase Winter. The emergence of Hunter Rodgers as a sophomore would also help immensely.

The attack seems pretty set with Wharton, Boland, Boyle. Tommy Palasek needs to be on the field as much as possible. He made things happen almost every time he touched the ball this year. I see no reason why we cannot do with him what we did with Kevin Boland (who had a very similar build and skill set), until a starting spot opens up when Boyle leaves after next season. I would not expect any of the freshmen attackmen see significant PT next year with all the kids we have coming back (and add Tom Duerr who if fully healthy again may be able to push for PT), though Matt Palasek or Zack Palmer could potentially see time on EMO. It will be interesting to see how much impact Palmer will have in his first year. Canadians often seem to come into DI game-ready, but Palmer is a little on the small side and there is simply not a lot of room at attack this year with all the other kids coming back.

Leighty has been described as the best and most athletic pole coming out of Florida this year, you can see football highlights of him on youtube. Lightner and Durkin are two of the top D recruits in the entire recruiting class and I would not be suprised to see one of these three starting at close. Orry Michael probably starts the season at LSM.

Goalie has got to be an open competition next season. Someone else said it but Gvozden has now completely used up all his goodwill from the second half of the '08 season. I liked what I saw of Burke in his limited time this season. Hopefully either he or the freshman Bassett can push Mikey to either play better or get off the field.
User avatar
vtd
 
Posts: 3274
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:10 pm
Location: Pikesville

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby Charles_and_Northern on Tue May 19, 2009 10:17 am

You could see Donovan at dm with Spalding.
User avatar
Charles_and_Northern
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:33 pm
Location: Balmer

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby Cyanocitta Cristata on Tue May 19, 2009 10:19 am

ohmilax34 wrote:Rhamel's second goal was clearly tipped. It was a pass that was tipped and went in. It's pretty clear on the replay. I don't know why Quint or Dave couldn't pick up on that.

Yes - I saw that on the replay - but still a horrible play by Gvozden - he's looking right at Rhamel and it was from so far away and at such a tight angle and travelling at such a slow speed and if I am not mistaken the ball got by him on the inside pipe and he never moved a muscle. It's one thing like the '07 title game when the Duke pass came from up top and it hit another players stick and changed levels significantly right in front of the net but this was another. As they went to commercial after the time-out I thought I heard QK say "still not even sure that was a shot" IMO - Gvozden should have been pulled after the first Shamel goal - it looked like on the replay that Gvozden actually had to move his stick to NOT make the save. Wouldn't have changed the outcome but maybe the score differential would have been less than 11.

I have gotten the chance to see Bassett play several times at the last two Prep/Gonzaga Jesuit Classics. Again, while admitting that goalie has to be the hardest positon to project as you change skill levels - I am a big fan so far. First, he's built like a good defensemen - his helmet is a several inches above the crossbar and he's lean, runs extremely well. Appears to see everything well and he appears very aggressive. Particularly this year when Brophy did not have Hunter Rodgers, their main offensive thrusts started with Bassett clears as the Bronco defense did not appear to be very good ball handlers. He was very much in charge back there.

As far as the other SSDM - I went through the Hopkins roster along with the incoming freshmen and came up with the following list - basically I just eliminated everyone who I assume has another job to do. The only exception to this are the current freshmen who are listed as D or LSM - since we have no idea what any of them can do - maybe they'll be given try-outs there.
- Max Levine
- Eric DiProspero - seems a little small though to be without a long pole
- Trevor Brown
- Lorenzo Heholt - constant knee injuries (I think) probably couldn't stand up to the pounding
- Conor Cassidy
- Zach Tedeschi
- Peter Swerz - as posted before seems too slow
- Matt Leighty
- Mike Poppleton
- Lee Coppersmith - appears to be designed as a offensive middie but so was Andrew Miller
- McFadden - listed on Laxpower as a D-mid
- Kanter - listed as an attack walk-on

I hadn't thought of Donovan but maybe
User avatar
Cyanocitta Cristata
 
Posts: 2320
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:51 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby clockwork bluejay on Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 am

I believe Mike Poppleton was a face-off star (but not a FOGO) at Fayetteville-Manlius.
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
User avatar
clockwork bluejay
 
Posts: 4986
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: New Market, MD

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby laxfanatic07 on Tue May 19, 2009 10:47 am

I think that the 2010 Hopkins team will be a force to be reckoned with. Here’s my outlook looking into my crystal ball.
Although I think that Palasek is the guy you want behinde the net, as a true attackman, I don’t see the attack changing. Duerr is back so I see him and/or M Palasek on the crease EMO. I think the transition for a more attack driven offense was successful this year but next year we will see the fullest effect as we know what they can do not predict what they might do.

As for the 1st middies: since I don’t see the attack changing and I believe they need to get Palasek on the field as much as they can, I see Kimmel, Palasek & Greeley running that 1st line together. Having Palasek “masquerading as a middie” gives us that 4th attackman threat on the invert. Kimmel & Palasek can create and as long as Greeley can live up to the expectations he can get good game experience right from the start. As for the 2nd midfield(UGH!): Burkhardt, Goodrich, Donovan add a more physical presence we need, they cannot be out there to kill time, Ranagan could add to this line maybe. Burkhardt is a two way middie that could be a threat either way. Hunter Rodgers could/should find his way onto that line, as he does find a way to the net (the little time he was out there.) Either way Hopkins has got to find a way to use its depth. Since most freshman did not get a chance to play much it’s hard to know what they can do, fall ball will dictate that.

As far as the defense, where do I start. I don’t see a real take away guy, Drenan definetly takes top attackman, Devore to follow but I was not completely sold on Harrington as the 3rd pole. Unfortunately the defense played 90% of the year so there really wasn’t too much of a chance for any defensemen to step up maybe Lightner or Durkin could find a way on the field next year?! LSM should be wide open until someone steps up in the fall, Michael saw some time but lots of unknown. SSDM brings back Spaulding, as I said before Burkhardt can be a 2 way middie with physical presence who might have to help Spaulding out fill Miller’s shoes.

Which brings me to our goalie, it is Gvozden’s job to lose but I do think that the coaches need to be very open to giving other goalies a shot. I thought there were more times that Gvozden should have been pulled and they didn’t. This year I hope we have more of an open mind when it comes to our “back-up” goalie.
Not too bad if getting to the QF is a “bad year” for any team, these players will learn from this and just like ‘Cuse learned from the year they didn’t even make the tournament, they will be back with a vengeance!!! Can’t wait~GO JAYS!!!!!!!!!
laxfanatic07
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby longtimefan on Tue May 19, 2009 10:58 am

great_googly_moogly wrote:OK. It's unanimous. The D needs work. Is it scheme? Personnel? Coaching? Offensive turnovers?


I was wondering how long before we got the first " (Fill in the blank) in 2010".

I realize that we all have a Jones for our favorite team, but don't you think speculation on next season could have waited until this year's champion is decided? I mean, it's going to be a long, hot summer, and there will be lots of time for all of us to look into our personal crystal balls.
longtimefan
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Finger Lakes NY

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby OCanada on Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 am

I think Donovan is becoming a player without a position. He is probably too slow to play SSM and his SOG and ability to get his hands free are a question. Goodrich turns the ball over too much. Hard to say much more because I haven't seen much more. Maybe this summer he takes a big step up. Thy will probably both be on the 2s next year. Sigh.

Poppleton should be a face off guy and play on the offense. he could push someone off the 2s. Is Ranagan fast enough? I have heard that question asked. You have to feel sorry for Heholt and his inability to stay healthy.

I don't think Drennan is suited to matching up with the other teams #1. I would like to see one of the freshman come in and take it or a soph. I doubt it happens.
John Paul Petrovick December 13, 1983 - April 28, 2012. The last of three news stories over the last 3.5 years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsCStqsV9UA
User avatar
OCanada
 
Posts: 3660
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:15 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby laxfanatic07 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:13 am

I was wondering how long before we got the first " (Fill in the blank) in 2010".

I realize that we all have a Jones for our favorite team, but don't you think speculation on next season could have waited until this year's champion is decided? I mean, it's going to be a long, hot summer, and there will be lots of time for all of us to look into our personal crystal balls.[/quote]
What difference does it make to the Hopkins fans who wins this year's championship?! We move on, that's why its a Hopkins 2010 thread. No rest for the weary, 2010 her we come "WE WANT MORE!!!!!"
laxfanatic07
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 am

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby vtd on Tue May 19, 2009 11:32 am

OCanada wrote:I think Donovan is becoming a player without a position. He is probably too slow to play SSM and his SOG and ability to get his hands free are a question. Goodrich turns the ball over too much. Hard to say much more because I haven't seen much more. Maybe this summer he takes a big step up. Thy will probably both be on the 2s next year. Sigh.

Poppleton should be a face off guy and play on the offense. he could push someone off the 2s. Is Ranagan fast enough? I have heard that question asked. You have to feel sorry for Heholt and his inability to stay healthy.

I don't think Drennan is suited to matching up with the other teams #1. I would like to see one of the freshman come in and take it or a soph. I doubt it happens.


Really re: Poppleton? Everything I've heard about him indicates offense is not his biggest strong suit, but I could be wrong. No idea if Ranagan is fast enough, but he looks like a man amongst boys in the highlights I've seen of him... maybe someone who has seen YT in more than just highlights can comment.
User avatar
vtd
 
Posts: 3274
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:10 pm
Location: Pikesville

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby doug7779 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:40 am

Cyanocitta Cristata wrote:I have gotten the chance to see Bassett play several times at the last two Prep/Gonzaga Jesuit Classics. Again, while admitting that goalie has to be the hardest positon to project as you change skill levels - I am a big fan so far. First, he's built like a good defensemen - his helmet is a several inches above the crossbar and he's lean, runs extremely well. Appears to see everything well and he appears very aggressive. Particularly this year when Brophy did not have Hunter Rodgers, their main offensive thrusts started with Bassett clears as the Bronco defense did not appear to be very good ball handlers. He was very much in charge back there.


With all do respect to Bassett and Arizona lacrosse in general, I question the quality of shots he is facing on a daily basis. I had similar questions regarding Gvozden and his ability to speed up his game to face the type of shots he would face playing D-1 opposed to what he was seeing at Severna Park. Not to bring up the public/private high school topic but there is a substantial difference in the quality of the shooters. The type and quality of shot you see in games and practice is much better in the MIAA or IAC as opposed to what you see at most public schools.

NOTE: My son is a public school goalie and as a comparison, he was seeing shots in U-15 against Baltimore & Washington private school players as good or better than most local high school varsity players...

Burke may be the goalie to hitch the Hopkins wagon to...
doug7779
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Lost and Found

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby vtd on Tue May 19, 2009 11:44 am

doug7779 wrote:
Cyanocitta Cristata wrote:I have gotten the chance to see Bassett play several times at the last two Prep/Gonzaga Jesuit Classics. Again, while admitting that goalie has to be the hardest positon to project as you change skill levels - I am a big fan so far. First, he's built like a good defensemen - his helmet is a several inches above the crossbar and he's lean, runs extremely well. Appears to see everything well and he appears very aggressive. Particularly this year when Brophy did not have Hunter Rodgers, their main offensive thrusts started with Bassett clears as the Bronco defense did not appear to be very good ball handlers. He was very much in charge back there.


With all do respect to Bassett and Arizona lacrosse in general, I question the quality of shots he is facing on a daily basis. I had similar questions regarding Gvozden and his ability to speed up his game to face the type of shots he would face playing D-1 opposed to what he was seeing at Severna Park. Not to bring up the public/private high school topic but there is a substantial difference in the quality of the shooters. The type and quality of shot you see in games and practice is much better in the MIAA or IAC as opposed to what you see at most public schools.

NOTE: My son is a public school goalie and as a comparison, he was seeing shots in U-15 against Baltimore & Washington private school players as good or better than most local high school varsity players...

Burke may be the goalie to hitch the Hopkins wagon to...


Not that you are wrong, but I believe Bassett was recruited based on being seen by coaches standing on his head at the same Jesuit classic against some good IAC opponents (I believe GPrep was one of them) with an otherwise very overmatched Brophy Prep squad. I don't care who we hitch our wagon to, as long as they can stop the ball.
User avatar
vtd
 
Posts: 3274
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:10 pm
Location: Pikesville

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby doug7779 on Tue May 19, 2009 12:06 pm

vtd wrote:
doug7779 wrote:
Cyanocitta Cristata wrote:I have gotten the chance to see Bassett play several times at the last two Prep/Gonzaga Jesuit Classics. Again, while admitting that goalie has to be the hardest positon to project as you change skill levels - I am a big fan so far. First, he's built like a good defensemen - his helmet is a several inches above the crossbar and he's lean, runs extremely well. Appears to see everything well and he appears very aggressive. Particularly this year when Brophy did not have Hunter Rodgers, their main offensive thrusts started with Bassett clears as the Bronco defense did not appear to be very good ball handlers. He was very much in charge back there.


With all do respect to Bassett and Arizona lacrosse in general, I question the quality of shots he is facing on a daily basis. I had similar questions regarding Gvozden and his ability to speed up his game to face the type of shots he would face playing D-1 opposed to what he was seeing at Severna Park. Not to bring up the public/private high school topic but there is a substantial difference in the quality of the shooters. The type and quality of shot you see in games and practice is much better in the MIAA or IAC as opposed to what you see at most public schools.

NOTE: My son is a public school goalie and as a comparison, he was seeing shots in U-15 against Baltimore & Washington private school players as good or better than most local high school varsity players...

Burke may be the goalie to hitch the Hopkins wagon to...


Not that you are wrong, but I believe Bassett was recruited based on being seen by coaches standing on his head at the same Jesuit classic against some good IAC opponents (I believe GPrep was one of them) with an otherwise very overmatched Brophy Prep squad. I don't care who we hitch our wagon to, as long as they can stop the ball.


Fair enough...but I wouldn't choose a goalie because he stood on his head to keep you in games...I read many times in these Hopkins threads the thinking that Gvozden was given a longer leash this year because he stood on his head during the playoff run last spring and the thoughts now are he may not be the guy for next year...I did a little research into Bassett's numbers and he did have a phenomenal save percentage of .751%, however the 4 games from the Jesuit Classic where not included...I would assume that would bring it down a little...

All thing said, I do wish the young man well...
doug7779
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:56 pm
Location: Lost and Found

Re: Hopkins 2010

New postby Ruffled_Feathers on Tue May 19, 2009 1:58 pm

doug7779 wrote:Fair enough...but I wouldn't choose a goalie because he stood on his head to keep you in games...I read many times in these Hopkins threads the thinking that Gvozden was given a longer leash this year because he stood on his head during the playoff run last spring and the thoughts now are he may not be the guy for next year...I did a little research into Bassett's numbers and he did have a phenomenal save percentage of .751%, however the 4 games from the Jesuit Classic where not included...I would assume that would bring it down a little...

All thing said, I do wish the young man well...


Perhaps more importantly at this point in time though is can the boy throw an outlet pass? :think:
User avatar
Ruffled_Feathers
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: Always Home in the Wood

Sponsor
 

Next

Return to Men's - Division I

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], randyrad and 36 guests