Building lax IQ

Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association

Building lax IQ

New postby mrRIPit on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:22 am

This is my first post on a forum, EVER. *Applause* Anyway, I'm a currently spending a year away from playing club lax and lately I have been on the hunt for information on ways to improve my understanding of the intricacies of lacrosse. I play mid, both sides of the field and rotate in on faces. I'm looking for anything, youtube tutorials on dodging to film breakdowns. Even videos intended for coaches; I DON'T CARE. If you can think of any resources that may help out I'd like to hear them.
mrRIPit

Re: Building lax IQ

New postby Ilovelax4 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:15 am

I know exactly what you are talking about but the info on the internet about it online is very limited. Check out lacrosse film room on youtube. Also look up coaching clinics on youtube. Google or youtube search things like "lacrosse dodging" or lacrosse offense" or whatever you can think of. But like I said the info is very limited. Good luck and let me know if you find anything
Ilovelax4

Re: Building lax IQ

New postby litelaxer on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Ilovelax4 wrote:I know exactly what you are talking about but the info on the internet about it online is very limited. Check out lacrosse film room on youtube. Also look up coaching clinics on youtube. Google or youtube search things like "lacrosse dodging" or lacrosse offense" or whatever you can think of. But like I said the info is very limited. Good luck and let me know if you find anything

Lacrosse film room is good. I would also just watch full D1 college games and focus on the guys that play your position and really watch everything that they do.
litelaxer

Sponsor

Return to Men's - MCLA