Newest posts first?

Questions, answers, and discussion about forum features

Newest posts first?

New postby Hungry for lax on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

Is there any way for me to have the posts in reverse chronological order, so that the newest posts are on page 1?

I tend to view a handful of threads regularly and it would be simpler to read them in that order.

I know it's in another post, but RSS feeds of specific threads would be great.
Hungry for lax

Re: Newest posts first?

New postby Baldo on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 am

Hungry for lax wrote:Is there any way for me to have the posts in reverse chronological order, so that the newest posts are on page 1?

I tend to view a handful of threads regularly and it would be simpler to read them in that order.

You can select the way you want view forums using your User Control Panel (upper left corner)
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it"
- Yogi Berra
Baldo
Site Admin

Re: Newest posts first?

New postby DakotaDan on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:04 am

Baldo wrote:
Hungry for lax wrote:Is there any way for me to have the posts in reverse chronological order, so that the newest posts are on page 1?

You can select the way you want view forums using your User Control Panel (upper left corner)

You can also make use of the unread topic flags. When there are one or more new posts in the threads of interest, a small, mostly orange icon will appear to the left of the topic title. Clicking it will take you to the first unread post.

We may add some RSS feeds but haven't had the time to explore it yet.
DakotaDan
Site Admin

Sponsor

Return to Using the Forum: Tips and Questions