Topics and threads deleted?

Questions, answers, and discussion about forum features

Topics and threads deleted?

New postby Fla108 on Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:19 am

Forum administrator - I’ve noticed on a couple of occasions that threads that were in the forum on one day seemingly disappear the next. I also noticed that a new Topic, “Fastest Shot Ever” appeared one day (Sunday?) in the Boys Lacrosse Forum and was not there the next. Am I missing something on how to navigate the forums?

Thanks
Fla108

we are merging threads

New postby Baldo on Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:17 pm

for those who insist upon creating new threads that really belong with related subjects to keep topics on the front page

your post probably was merged into the FL threads - we will not allow people to fill up the board with new posts that could be part of a bigger , related thread
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it"
- Yogi Berra
Baldo
Site Admin

Re: we are merging threads

New postby Fla108 on Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:35 pm

Baldo wrote:for those who insist upon creating new threads that really belong with related subjects to keep topics on the front page

your post probably was merged into the FL threads - we will not allow people to fill up the board with new posts that could be part of a bigger , related thread

Baldo - it wasn't necessarily my post I as looking for. The Topic / thread re: "Fastest shots ever" is gone, and a search of those terms does not find it anywhere in the forums. Just curious....I understand your need to consolidate.
Fla108

Sponsor

Return to Using the Forum: Tips and Questions