Club seats vs. lower level at Lincoln Financial Field

Club seats vs. lower level at Lincoln Financial Field

New postby RUDad on Sat May 20, 2006 12:36 pm

Question for those of you who attended last year and / or are familiar - are lower level seats or club seats preferable? The club seats are higher - but are there other amenities that make them worthwhile - are the club lounges open for lacrosse, etc.? Any other amenities? Are there overhangs to protect in case of rain? I have the opportunity to utilize either and both sets are in the middle of the field. Thanks for any help.
RUDad

difference

New postby gametime on Sat May 20, 2006 9:10 pm

Club level is MUCH better! Although it is higher and some like to be closer to the field, the bathrooms,concessions,lounging area and seats are beeter in the club level by far. Roomier seats and cleaner bathrooms. If you don't want those features, I will be happy to buy 2 tickets from you in the club level --- the ticket agencies bought probably 60% of those seats this year for resale at a higher rate ---- I hope they have to EAT them because it's not fair!
gametime

obviously a difference

New postby regassert on Sun May 21, 2006 1:07 pm

but for the money, I'd just sit in the lower level. Yes, the facilities are better and less crowded, but the Linc is still brand new and it's not like it's an Eagles game. If couches, A/C and waitered service is what you're looking for to watch a lacrosse game, just stay home. Club level seats and the like have ruined homefield advantage for many teams. But hey, the bottom line sure does look good. Sorry, that was my rant for the day.
regassert

Sponsor

Return to Men's - Division I